A global property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit a Capital Markets Partner/Director with a proven track record of investment acquisition and disposals. We are seeking a senior level candidate who can hit the ground running and work with a Bristol based investment head who has recently had a director resign their post.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in investment ideally for a leading property consultancy. You will take responsibility for developing investment opportunities across the South West and South Wales. You will lead your own investment agency and asset management strategy for existing and new clients.
The Capital Market team is highly regarded and advises on the acquisition and disposal of a huge array of real estate assets for clients.
The main responsibilities include: day-to-day running of investment agency instructions with input into the wider team strategy and with focus on existing, and new instructions.
Experience with a leading property consultancy in an investment role as well as the ability to demonstrate excellent client contacts within the investment sector is required. You must be MRICS and professionally qualified.
- Execute investment acquisitions and disposals for owners and occupiers within the South West/ South Wales region.
- Identifying opportunities to business development clients.
- Provide excellent market updates to the team, clients and partners.
- Working with other departments to enhance revenue streams.
- Secure high level client loyalty and deliver business initiatives.
Skills / Qualifications required:
- Member of RICS - 5+ years PQE.
- Proven Investment agency experience to a high level.
- Leadership mentality and outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a business winning mindset.
- Tenacity, innovation and dedicated drive.
- Excellent communication, team player & time management skills.
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
For more information, please call Rupert Stuart-Baker 07557 978 873, or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.