A leading property consultancy have instructed Beach Baker to recruit an Associate Partner/partner with partnership potential to join a newly established office in Cheltenham. This property consultancy operates across many disciplines and have an outstanding mix of institutions, property companies, corporate and private investors as clients.
You will have full responsibility for the strategic growth of the Cheltenham Agency department and hands-on agency instructions across the wider region. The successful candidate will lead and advise on the acquisition and disposal of business space premises. We require a candidate who is at Associate Director, or Director level with ideally a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in commercial agency.
- Ability to demonstrate a business winning mindset.
- Dealing with acquisitions and disposals within your geographic region
- Identifying opportunities to business development clients
- Working with the partnerships other departments to enhance revenue streams.
- Building successful relationships with clients, internal teams & external advisors.
- Preparing & presenting regularly to win work locally
Skills /Qualifications Required:
- Member of RICS - 5+ years PQE.
- Proven Business Space Agency experience essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & time management
- Commercially minded, astute and market aware.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence by Rupert Stuart-Baker. Please call our Bristol office on 0117 313 0391, or mobile 07557 978873 or email email@example.com.