Are you working for a large corporate and looking for something a bit different? Do you enjoy working autonomy? Would you like to make a genuine impact to a small business?
- Recently established independent practice
- Specialise in commercial property - 65% survey/35% project split
- Successful candidate will be the 'number 2' in a recently formed team
- Exciting time to join during this period of growth
- Ideally MRICS, but not essential
- Happy to consider 4-days' a week
- Retained Beach Baker instruction
The business culture and flexible working arrangements certainly makes this an attractive firm to work for and sets it apart from the majority of others in the sector. Being a small practice, you will be given lots of working autonomy and will have 100% focus on clients and projects (no corporate responsibilities or timesheets).
The ideal candidate will be MRICS, although non-chartered with good experience will be considered. The hiring manager is happy to consider candidates between Surveyor to Associate Director (possibly Director) level, therefore the salary is negotiable depending on the individual.
The office is based in North Bristol with excellent access to M4/M5 corridor and commutable from South Gloucestershire and South Wales.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 0117 313 0391, or alternatively send your CV directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk.