Are you looking to work client-side? Want to manage a local property portfolio? Do you have existing estates experience, or work for a consultancy and looking for a change?
- Established 'not for profit' organisation.
- Managing a diverse estate - all properties are local.
- Working as part of an existing and supportive estates team.
- Secured project funding.
- Candidates from a technical property background.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- The key company agenda is being community and culture focused, therefore the work you carry out will have a genuine impact to the local area and population.
- Working with variety of property types, from Grade 2 listed buildings, through to more modern housing. All the properties are located in Bristol and immediate surrounding areas, so limited travel.
- Joining an estates team which includes an experienced Head of Property, Head of Capital Projects and Projects Co-Ordinator. You will also be supported by established relationships with property and legal consultancies. Therefore, you will be surrounded by a great network of property professionals.
- Involved in the development and delivery of a cyclical programme of property improvements, across the estate, as well as projects on the wider Capital Programme. Therefore, no one day will be the same.
- The company have a strong financial backing and secured funding to double the size of the property portfolio, therefore fantastic long-term job security.
MRICS or MCIOB (however chartership is not essential), ideally from a building surveying or project management background. The hiring manager is happy to consider candidates with estates or consultancy experience.
Free car parking on site, minimum 26 days annual leave + BH, enhanced pension scheme, death in service, sick pay, subsidised staff meals, access to free gym & swimming pool, healthcare cash plan, long service awards, plus many more.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.