Are you looking to work for a practice which is a bit different?
Do you have a passion for working on projects?
Are you interested in flexible working hours?
This practice was founded over 70 years' ago and have won a range of prestigious awards and through their success, have continued to increase both the number of offices and employees significantly.
Why work for this practice:
- Working within a small and close-knit team
- Very relaxed and non-corporate environment
- No individual fee targets or timesheets
- Flexible working hours and flexi-days policy
- Flat management structure
- Working within a multi-disciplined office
The candidate will be involved in professional work, the design and management of refurbishment projects (£50K to £4m in value mainly in the Higher Education, Healthcare and Conservation sectors), contract administration, defects analysis, party wall work and project management.
The ideal person will be a confident and driven individual, who is ideally MRICS, however non-chartered candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
To apply for this please email your CV to email@example.com.