Are you looking for a new role which offers flexibility?
Do you have an interest in the insurance sector?
Would you like the opportunity to work with both residential and commercial buildings?
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by an independent consultancy which has a network of offices across the UK. The successful candidate will be joining a national team of surveyors who specialise in advising private clients, primarily within the residential and commercial sectors.
The business have recently recruited a Regional Manager (based in South Wales) who will be establishing a new office, likely Cardiff. The successful candidate will be expected to visit the office on a weekly basis with the rest working from home and being on-site.
The company also support flexible working, so this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to have more control over their working day. Their surveyors normally schedule their workload around school drop offs, avoiding rush hour or out of work interests.
Additional job details include:
- Mainly dealing with property insurance claims and working with loss adjusters
- Carrying out a mixture of surveys and project management work, with a particular focus on commercial properties
- Geographical patch: South Wales (and possibly parts of Bristol)
- Salary flexible depending on the individual and experience
- Benefits include 7.5% pension and bonus scheme
- Candidates ideally MRICS but not essential
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please send your CV directly to email@example.com, and for many more property jobs please visit our website at www.beachbaker.co.uk.