Building Surveyor Graduate - Leading National Firm
We are delighted to be working with one of the largest teams of chartered surveyors in the property sector and due to continued growth are now looking to add to their team.
- Situated on the outskirts of Birmingham.
- Successful candidate will be part of a growing team of Building Surveyors.
- Project focused role mainly working on Industrial, Commercial and Educational schemes.
- Opportunity to work closely with more senior surveyors.
- Focused career development.
So where will you be and what's in it for you?
- Easy access to the office without having to sit in city centre traffic. Free Parking available.
- Working for a multi disciplined consultancy, alongside a team of knowledgeable Building surveyors that have the breadth and depth of experience to support your continued growth.
- You will work on projects that have an impact on the local community and the surrounding area.
- You will benefit from on the job learning experiences whilst working on prestigious projects.
- Our client is passionate about progressing their staff as well as ensuring you are part of their engaging and progressive culture, supporting continued development. There is no glass ceiling so the sky is the limit.
Company car scheme, 26 days annual leave plus BH with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days, 3 days a year given to volunteering. Cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, 6% pension contribution rising after duration of employment, life assurance x4 basic salary, private health-care with the option to add partner/spouse/family, income protection (qualifying criteria). Annual salary review in January each year.
The hiring manager is looking for an individual with a minimum 12-months post degree experience and either working towards final assessment with the RICS or just achieved chartered status. This opportunity is suited to a candidate who is struggling to get the range of experience or critical analysis project to pass their APC interview.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Nicky Hughes. Please call our office on 07392 357740 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.