Beach Baker has recently been instructed by an award-winning practice to recruit on their Building Consultancy team in Cardiff. My client is a leading independent, real estate consultancy providing an integrated prime commercial offering, operating in key hubs across the region.
Why work for this practice:
- Representing some of the best clients in South Wales, including many retained instructions
- Excellent range of work and varied role
- Friendly and family orientated business
- Excellent employee retention - many have worked there for 20+ years
- No timesheets
- Pension (% depending on level)
- Death in service x4 basic salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Discretional bonus scheme
- Plus more
This is an excellent opportunity for an APC or MRICS candidate to establish themselves in the local market by working for a leading practice. They will be joining a regional building surveying team of over 9 Building Surveyors and Project Managers and relocating candidates will be strongly considered.
Send your CV to email@example.com, or for a confidential discussion contact Beach Baker Property Recruitment on 0117 985 6909 and speak to Matthew Clackson. All direct and third party applications with be forward to the retained consultants Beach Baker. For more information on our tailored recruitment services please visit: www.beachbaker.co.uk