Beach Baker is delighted to be assisting a leading Facilities Management firm in their search for an experienced Building Manager.
The purpose of this role is to manage and have overall responsibility for a large, prestigious, multi tenanted building in the heart of the city.
- First point of contact for all tenants
- To be responsible for all the health and safety compliance onsite
- To oversee third party contracts
- To further develop and maintain excellent tenant relationships
- To manage major work programmes on site
- To produce management reports
- Prepare and manage the service charge budget
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous regional facilities management experience within a multi let property environment
- Excellent customer service
- Proven service charge budget experience
- Ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- BIFM qualification desirable
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to email@example.com
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.