Building/Property Manager - Bristol
National workplace provider who have over 350 Companies and 3000 members working in their buildings.
Over the last 15 years they have been transforming unloved, heritage buildings into new, vibrant places to work.
You will be responsible for all day to day facility and property management matters, working directly with off-site administrative support and/or property management teams at Head office. This position will be responsible for stake holder engagement within the business community and this will necessitate both maintaining existing contacts and creating new ones. On a day to day basis at site level the high company standards for organisation, orderliness, cleanliness, and aesthetics need to be maintained. This position will act as the principle contact for distribution of general information regarding the site and will act as liaison for any building maintenance needs as well as member queries.
Personal skills and experience
- A good team player able to work to a high standard with minimal supervision.
- Self - motivated with 'can-do' common sense attitude.
- Experience of property letting or experience within sales.
- A good knowledge of health and safety.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, and an active listener.
- Willingness to learn, enthusiastic, hardworking, with an acute attention to detail.
- Self-starting and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
- A rapid learner and a creative solver of problems.
- Proactive & professional approach to customer service.