A new role has come up within a great client, within real estate looking for an Associate Head of Property Management Accounts, reporting into the Chief Operating Officer.
This is for a 6-month FTC
Main Duties, Accountabilities, Responsibilities
- To plan organise and manage the operations of the Performance Management team supporting all PMA teams.
- Ensuring reporting of all Internal Control matters completed in accurate and timely manner
- Liaising with external and internal audit teams to ensure all audits are progressed to spec and on time.
- Supporting all PMA Associates and teams in the identification, reporting and management of risk including the development of policies and reporting mechanisms
- Management of on- boarding and off- boarding process including liaison with third parties to ensure carried out in the most efficient and accurate method.
- Lead PMA internal audits across the team to establish improvement to processes and controls.
- To champion the PMA continuous improvement policies including an active role in the PMA Performance Improvement Team and its objectives.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a leadership role in a client facing shared services environment.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Experience in Risk Management
- Prince 2 or other Project Management Experience