Associate Director - Strategic Healthcare Planning - Consultancy
£70,000 - £85,000 (dependent on experience)
Do you work in a strategic consultancy / healthcare planning capacity? Would you like to join a company where all team members are stakeholders and share in the firm's success?
Here is a great opportunity to work alongside key figure heads in healthcare estates, investment and development, assisting public sector clients to implement infrastructure strategies and manage high performing portfolios.
You'll be 2nd in command and will assist in the expansion of the service offer and client base, deliver strategic projects and mentor junior team members.
As the Associate Director for Strategic Healthcare Planning you will:
- Develop strategic commissions through from models of care redesign, data analysis, clinical planning, and business care development/authorship for primary, secondary and specialised service sectors
- Provide strategic estate transformation and operational advice for high profile projects at various stages of the development cycle
- Relevant degree
- Over 8 years' PQE (project management/strategic consultancy/healthcare planning)
- Clinical or operational experience in the NHS or private health sector is desirable
- Knowledge of key NHS strategic policies and guidance
- In return is a salary of £70,000 - £85,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus and benefits.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply!