Associate Director - Property Management - Bristol
A leading property consultancy has instructed Beach Baker to source a new member of the Retail Property & Asset Management team. This opportunity will involve the management of retail portfolio and mainly include shopping centres and retail/leisure parks located throughout the South West of England.
Duties and responsibilities will predominantly involve day to day retail asset and property management and will include:
- Reporting to and working with clients on tenure and physical improvements to properties.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Ensuring tenants' compliance with lease obligations in relation to use and maintenance obligations.
- Identifying shopping centre income/commercialisation and asset management opportunities for clients.
- Preparation and administration of service charge expenditure.
- Support and assistance to clients in connection with value enhancement opportunities including rent review, letting and lease renewal programmes etc.
On offer will be a competitive package comprising of salary, car allowance, bonus, private healthcare, pension and other flexible benefits.