Associate Director of Town Planning - Consultancy
One of Beach Bakers Longstanding Clients have instructed beach baker with an exclusive opportunity for a current or aspiring Associate Director of Town Planning in Bristol.
Role: Associate Director of Town Planning
Salary: 50k - 65k
Remote working: (2/3 days a week if desired).
This is a small-medium sized dedicated Planning and Development firm that has ambitions to continue their growth and success.
The company prides itself on flexibility given to all employees, collaborative team working styles and Town Planning expertise which has been developed for over 17 years.
In terms of location, you'll be surrounded by all the local amenities you could need, including transport links and eateries, alongside rich historical landmarks.
The position itself will sit directly below the Planning Director of the Bristol Branch, where you will be expected to have enough experience and people skills to help drive, motivate and further develop the current team and work revenues in place.
This will include working on a wide range of planning projects at varying scales, particularly within the residential and commercial sectors, however there is also a growing motivation to branch into new avenues.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a UK based Town Planning Role.
- UK based Town Planning private sector experience.
- Confidence in Business Development ability.
- A full Driving License
It would be beneficial if you had:
- Planning Appeal experience
- Experienced in managing complex planning applications (From small to large sized projects)
- Proven track record of people management
- To be considered for this role, you must have:
- An RTPI Accredited Degree
- Full Membership to the RTPI (MRTPI)
- Annual L&D/networking days.
- Private Healthcare
- Car Allowance
- Business performance bonus
Not the right role?
Your application will be handled with the strictest confidence by Michael Holland. To be considered, please send your CV directly to Michael@BeachBaker.co.uk and I will review at the earliest opportunity. If this is not the right role for you, please feel free to get in touch as I have other Town Planning opportunities to discuss.