Large Private Consultancy: Associate Director of Town Planning
- Private Firm | Multi-Disciplinary |Town Planning
- Salary: 45k - 55k (Depending on skills and experience)
- Location: Bedford
Beach Baker is delighted to announce a new opening for an Associate Director of Town Planning with a highly reputable, well established and successful private multidisciplinary consultancy.
This firm is part of a large multi-disciplinary consulting group that offers a wide range of services in transportation/transportation planning, civil engineering, urban design, architecture, and neighbourhood planning.
- This position has come about through continued growth and success. The role will include high levels of client interface, other duties will include:
- Supporting Senior staff
- Leading on projects
- Engaging in a range of development plan / policy and development management work, including local plan representations, site promoting, appeals, EIP and public enquiry work.
- Take the lead on exciting projects, including residential, senior living care and most recently, solar farms
- You will have the opportunity to lean into what you enjoy, as well as exploring new areas of planning that you may not be experienced in, as this will be a generalist position.
- Attending networking events to grow your personal contacts and promote the business.
With outstanding rates of progression and career development opportunities through internal and external training, this is a consultancy that will support your ambitions to grow your career at pace.
Here, progression is not dictated by a position becoming available, instead, attaining the next level will be based solely on merit.
- RTPI accredited degree.
- 5 years minimum UK based Town Planning experience within the public or private sector.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to develop own client base.
- A full driving license
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working - two core office days required.
- Staff mentoring programme.
- Tailored training.
- A lot of opportunities to progress to shareholder level (no glass ceiling).
Not the right role?
Your application will be handled with the strictest confidence by Michael Holland. To be considered, please send your CV directly to Michael@BeachBaker.co.uk and I will review at the earliest opportunity. If this is not the right role for you, please feel free to get in touch as I have other Town Planning opportunities to discuss.