Associate Director - Niche Consultancy (Healthcare) - London
Are you a Project Manager with 8 years' PQE within the health sector? Do you work in a strategic consultancy / healthcare planning capacity?
This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the heath sector. This expanding company have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit another member to their team. The candidate will be 2nd in command and will be assisting in expansion of the service offer and client base, delivering strategic projects and mentoring junior staff.
As the Associate Director for Strategic Healthcare Planning you will:
- Deliver and lead multiple complex strategic projects within clinical environments
- Develop strategic commissions through from models of care redesign, data analysis, clinical planning, and business care development/authorship for primary, secondary and specialised service sectors
- Provide strategic estate transformation and operational advice for high profile projects at various stages of the development cycle
- Prepare reports, strategies and business cases and present outputs to clients at Senior Executive Director / Chief Executive level
- Relevant degree
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional institution (ideally IHM or MAPM)
- Over 8 years' PQE (project management/strategic consultancy/healthcare planning)
- Clinical or operational experience in the NHS or Private Health Sector is desirable
- Fantastic organisation and negotiation skills
- Communicative, decisive and motivated
- Knowledge of key NHS Strategic policies and guidance
In return is a salary of £65,000 - £80,000 (dependent on experience) plus bonus and benefits.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com