An established multi-disciplinary property consultancy is looking for a Commercial Property Manager to join the reputable team based in the City offices. You will be working alongside an Associate Director in the delivery of the day to day management of an investment portfolio.
The Commercial Property Manager will take ownership of a number of commercial multi let properties.
This will involve:-
- Managing tenancy schedules
- Stakeholder Management (client, tenants, consultants, solicitors etc.)
- Setting service charge budgets
- Overseeing rent arrears & agreeing payment plans
- Preparation of client reports
- Site inspections
In order to be considered for the role you WILL-
- Have a proven track record in Commercial Property Management
- A sound understanding of Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Be client facing
- Be MRICS qualified
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business.
Please contact George on 0207 734 5856 for further details.