Associate Director/Director Designate - Birmingham
Our client is a well establish and well respected Building Consultancy that has helped to rebuild and reshape Britain as we know it today. They have worked with and delivered buildings for some of the countries most well know employers and even achieved accolades along the way, which include Grade 2 listed buildings.
We are delighted to have partnered with them in their search for an Associate/Director for their Birmingham office.
- Central Birmingham location
- Successful candidate will be part of the senior leadership team
- Recruit and develop your own team of Building Surveyors
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Focused career development
So where will you be and what's in it for you?
- Based in the heart of Birmingham city centre and within a five minute walk of New Street Station and Grand Central Shopping Centre, you will have plenty of cool cafes, restaurants and retail outlets on your doorstep. The Birmingham office is a multi-disciplinary team, consisting of PM's, Sustainability, QS and Civil people, who can offer lots of support across the various functions. This is a growing office of like-minded collaborative people.
- This is an exciting time to be part of this close knit senior leadership team. You will get the opportunity to really make your mark and be significant within a business that recognises its people are its strength. There are regular workshop meetings and get togethers to discuss where the business is at and where it's going.
- You will be responsible for establishing and growing a new department as part of a national wider building surveyor team. Identifying and recruiting 4 -5 Building Surveyors, who will be knowledgeable of the local Birmingham area and whose focus will be on Public and Private sector clients.
- Opportunity to access some really interesting projects valued at around £40-50 mil + development sites not usually accessible to building surveyors. Condition surveys, commercial stock condition, defects reports and insurance works.
- Strong and focused career path. This role offers a move to Director level in 18-20 months of being in situ.
Hybrid and flexible working environment. 26 days standard holiday with the option to purchase more. Stake holder pension scheme, Private medical insurance, Life insurance 4 x salary, one professional subscription per year, Cycle to work scheme, Recognition for long service with the firm, Car allowance and parking for Associate Director and above.
You will be MRICS qualified with between 7 - 10 years PQE under your belt. You'll be excited by the next step in your career progression path and so looking to move into an Associate Director/Director Designate role. You will be driven, ambitious and a good all rounder. Looking to get stuck in and make your mark in a business that is collaborative and inclusive.