Associate Building Surveyor - multinational consultancy - London
Beach Baker are working on behalf of an independent, multinational firm who are seeking an Associate Building Surveyor for their London (city) office. The company work on behalf of both owners and occupiers in the private and public sector and have been running for over 20 years.
In addition to their multi-disciplinary offering, the company are renowned for their excellent client-base and are recognised for being a leading building consultancy and a 'top place to work'. Primary sectors worked in include commercial, industrial and retail and there is an excellent pipeline of work for 2020/2021.
- Complete both project (including refurbishments) and professional work (including dilapidations and due-diligence surveys)
- Assist in the mentoring / training of APC Surveyors
- Business development / networking
You will be / have:
- Ideally MRICS
- 3 years+ consultancy experience
- Extensive commercial building surveying experience (including dilapidations)
- Be able to complete the full range of professional and project work, ideally over £2 million
- Able to complete Business Development/networking
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Life assurance and private medical insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- 25 days of holiday and an extra day off on your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts and more
- Employee Assistance program
- Flexible working
- Gym discount
- Charity days
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com, or call 0207 734 5856.