MRICS Associate - Leading National Firm
We are delighted to be working with a highly successful Property and Construction Consultancy who are looking to recruit an Associate Building Surveyor (Chartered) for their Birmingham office.
- Located on the edge of Birmingham
- Part of an expanding team (Currently 10 based in Birmingham)
- Hands on delivery of building surveying services with a bias to project work
- Supervising, managing and mentoring a team of surveyors.
- Excellent Career Development.
So where will you be working and what's in it for you?
- Easy access to their office with free parking available.
- Working for a multidisciplined consultancy, with over 1000+ people working worldwide, across 12 locations in the UK means you will be fully supported by a national multi disciplinary team.
- The projects you work on will have a genuine impact on the local area and its community, in particular the education and commercial sectors.
- Working with people at different stages of their career.
- Our client is passionate about progressing their staff as well as ensuring you are part of their engaging and progressive culture, supporting continued development. There is no glass ceiling so the sky is the limit.
Company car scheme, 26 days annual leave plus BH with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days, 3 days a year given to volunteering. Cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, up to 10% bonus, 6% pension contribution rising after duration of employment, life assurance x4 basic salary, private healthcare with the option to add partner/spouse/family, income protection (qualifying criteria). Annual salary review in January each year.
Must be MRICS. The hiring manager is open to consider candidates from a commercial or construction consultancy background.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Nicky Hughes. Please call our office on 07392 357740 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.