Beach Baker is currently working with a leading UK managing agent to recruit an Assistant Facilities Manager who will support in the management of a modern multi-tenanted office building near Farringdon.
Working alongside the Facilities Manager, the duties of the role will include:
- Assist with contractor management for both hard and soft services
- Regularly liaise with occupiers and be the first point of contact for all tenant queries
- Assist with service charge budget preparation and management
- Assist with minor works, project management/contractor appointment
- Assist with contract tendering and negotiation
- H&S compliance
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance schedules
- Produce regular reports on asset and contractor performance
- General administration duties including invoice management
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of facilities management or service delivery, in a client facing environment. Excellent communication skills are required along with a strong commercial acumen and an understanding of service charge budgets.