Assistant Estates Manager (FTC), South East, up to £35,000pa
Beach Baker is working with a family owned pharmacy who are seeking an assistant estates manager to support the estates manager on their operational portfolio, based in the South East.
This is a broad role overseeing the management of the operational and non-operational portfolio.
As the assistant estates manager, you will be allocated a number of properties which you will be responsible for the day to day running of the portfolio.
This will involve:
- Rent collection
- Ensure liabilities are paid
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure portfolio is health and safety compliant
- Update property management system to ensure all key events are up to date
In order to be considered you will:
- Have at least 2 years working in property management (occupier or investor)
- Have prior experience working on property management database
For more information please contact Amber