Our client, an International Property consultancy, is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Building Manager to assist in the day to day operational running of a 250k sq ft, brand new, commercial, multi-tenanted building in the central London.
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and reconciliation of the service charge budget
- Provide excellent customer service to tenants and the client
- Monitor works conducted/service provided by suppliers
- Measure and report supplier performance against agreed SLAs
- Assist with procurement of goods and services
- Contribute to the preparation of management reports
- Undertake regular building inspections
- Ensure compliance with all current statutory legislation
- Various administration tasks as necessary
The ideal candidate with hold an IOSH qualification and will be a member of IWFM. You will a proven background in managing FM services in a large, multi-tenanted building. Previous experience of service charge budgets is essential as is current H&S legislation knowledge. Culturally, my client is seeking a candidate with excellent presentation skills and a confident character.
To apply for this role please contact Belinda Sheridan on 0207 7345856 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to get back to all applications; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we aren't always able to do so. If you have not received a response within 4-5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.