Asset Manager (client side), London
An established Investment Manager is seeking an Asset Manager to oversee the strategic management of a commercial investment portfolio.
As The Asset Manager you will be responsible for the development and delivery of property level strategies, identifying and implementing value and income enhancing initiatives.
Key responsibilities to include:-
- Leading asset management initiatives (including lease renewals, re- gears & planning consents)
- Overseeing disposals and new lettings
- Preparation of development & investment appraisals
- Manage & appoint external consultants (managing agents, solicitors, valuers, planning consultants, project managers, insurance brokers, etc.)
- Preparation of reports on asset management initiatives and proposed transactions
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Be proactive and able to identify opportunities and develop strategies independently
- Have up to date knowledge of commercial Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Be MRICS qualified (c5 years PQE)
- Have prior experience of investment & development appraisals
- Be analytical (good excel ability for spreadsheet & valuation expertise)
- Need to have a good understanding of retail (preferably shopping centres)
Should you wish to be considered for the role please email your details to email@example.com.