Asset Manager (client side), London
A large family Property Company is seeking a Commercial Asset Manager to oversee the strategic management of an industrial portfolio based in their London offices. The portfolio is spread across England, Scotland and Wales.
As The Asset Manager you will be responsible for the development and delivery of property level strategies, identifying and implementing value and income enhancing initiatives.
Key responsibilities to include:-
- Negotiating lease renewals & re- gears
- Overseeing disposals and new lettings
- Preparation of development & investment appraisals
- Manage & appoint external consultants (managing agents, solicitors, valuers, planning consultants, project managers, insurance brokers, etc.)
- Preparation of reports on asset management initiatives and proposed transactions for Board approval
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Be proactive and able to identify opportunities and develop strategies independently
- Hold 5- 10 years of proven experience in Asset Management
- Have up to date knowledge of commercial Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Be MRICS qualified
- Have prior experience of investment & development appraisals
- Be analytical
- Need to have a good understanding of industrial (B2/ B8)
Should you wish to be considered for the role please email your details to email@example.com.