Asset Manager (client side), City, up to £70,000 pa (DOE)
An established investment management house is seeking an Asset Manager to join the reputable team based in the City.
The asset manager will be allocated a portfolio of multi- let industrial regional assets. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of property-level strategies, identifying and implementing value and income enhancing initiatives.
Key responsibilities to include:-
- Negotiating lease renewals & re- gears
- Overseeing disposals and new lettings
- Preparation of development & investment appraisals
- Manage & appoint external consultants (managing agents, solicitors, valuers, planning consultants, project managers, insurance brokers, etc.)
- Preparation of reports on asset management initiatives and proposed transactions for Board approval
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Be proactive and able to identify opportunities and develop strategies independently
- Have up to date knowledge of commercial Landlord & Tenant legislation
- Be MRICS qualified and have worked at a Property Company/ IM House on an industrial led portfolio
- Have prior experience of investment & development appraisals
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chartered Surveyor to join a well funded company to undertake a 'hands on' strategic asset management role on a growing portfolio.
Please contact George on 0207 734 5856 for further details.