My client is looking for a Chartered Surveyor to join their specialist team. They have a strong reputation and have locations across the UK and Europe. The successful Surveyor will work within a small property team on a national portfolio supporting the head of asset management & development and gaining exposure to live issues with potential to influence property strategy.
There will be additional opportunities to gain site acquisition experience by supporting the Acquisition Manager so this is quite a mixed role with a lot of variety.
- Work closely with the Asset Manager to maximise potential from each property
- Maximise tenant income and influence strategy for tenant portfolio
- Management of the leasehold estate including rent reviews, service charges, business rates and insurance
- Valuation work will include supporting analysis of formal asset valuation, sites, appraising rental values, conducting development appraisals
- Involvement in shaping planning policy on specific assets
- Conduct research for potential transactions to include; identifying sites, establishing ownership of sites, contacting land owners
- Support the internal site approval processes
- Build a network of contacts within the industry
Should be RICS Qualified and possess the previous relevant work experience. An ability to engage with all levels of employees and stakeholders is also required.
What We Offer:
The role itself is a unique prospect in that it offers the ability to work client-side for a well-known operation within the commercial arena. Working within a small property team the successful applicant will gain full exposure to a national portfolio.
If you are interested in applying for this position and feel that you have the relevant experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org