My client is a commercial investment management company that are currently looking for a Qualified Surveyor to join their London team. Investing across the UK and internationally, this niche company operates in prime destinations continuously looking to capitalise on their existing portfolio.
The position would suit an Asset Manager with a mixed development and PM background as you will be involved in JCT contracts, dealing with contractors, liaising with solicitors and negotiating on S106 agreements.
- Must have actual working experience of leases.
- Can read a lease, understand alienation, service charge, insuring and repairing obligations. Can negotiate these on new leases with tenants and give relevant instructions to lawyers.
- An experienced project manager, but experience need only be commensurate with the type of projects to be looked after. Range in contract size from £5k to £5m. Will be small developments but mainly refurbishment projects of both office and residential nature.
- Project management should include the ability to create a development appraisal, assess deal viability, lead appointments and detailed design, prepare a specification and tender pack, run the tender process, negotiate a D&B contract, (together with lawyers) to handle appointments collateral warranties and renovations. Be prepared to liaise between the construction side and the funding side.
- Manage the team of architects, planning consultants, M&E, structural, etc.
- The above needs to be a standalone role on smaller projects. On larger projects, it is acceptable to engage the help of an external PM/QS firm if necessary for extra help.
The successful candidate will be RICS Qualified and have previous experience of investment property management working for a prop co/landlord.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package along with the opportunity to work with a prestigious client list in the heart of the UK's property industry,
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com