Our Client undertakes the management of Rural Estates and offer a range of professional rural advice.
The role will primarily involve assisting in the management of a substantial planned and reactive repair and maintenance and improvement programme on a number of Scotland estates.
The role will be supported by an in-house Planning & Development and Commercial Building Surveyor team.
- Assisting Land and property managers to identify required works;
- Assisting in the scoping of works, estimating costs and CES approval and local/PCS tender processes;
- Assisting with securing all necessary consents;
- Overseeing health & safety and compliance requirements of on-site works;
- Working closely with colleagues to oversee on-site works and sign-offs;
- Liaising with the portfolio management team regarding overall contractor compliance requirements;
- Assisting with financial reporting requirements.
- Competent and experienced technician with experience of delivering required scope of work across a range of rural assets;
- Appropriate IT skills including GIS and CAD to prepare, revise and consider drawings;
- Good knowledge of building standards and other regulations relevant to rural assets;
- Possess a composed manner in order to be able to work under pressure;
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workloads;
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills - must be capable of building and maintaining good relationships with team members, clients and tenants/occupiers;
- Flexible approach to work and hours undertaken.