Do you live in Gloucestershire and looking to reduce your commute?
Are you interested in an individual incentivised bonus?
Would you like to be part of a successful building surveying team?
Beach Baker is delighted to be instructed by a regional consultancy who are looking to expand their regional office.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team of building surveyors and provide a full range of building services to public and private sector clients, including dilapidations, pre-acquisition surveys through to completion of complex refurbishments, extensions and new build projects.
Why work for this company?
- Flexible working hours policy which makes it convenient for people with young families (schools runs, etc) and outside of work interests
- Private parking
- Flat management structure, friendly office atmosphere
- Traditional surveying firm
- Great city centre office location
- Expanding business, therefore excellent progression opportunities
- You will be working for a company with a great reputation in and around the area where the majority of their work is repeat business
In addition to the above benefits, on offer is a competitive basic salary and car allowance (dependent on experience and level) pension, private medical, life cover (x4 basic salary) and incentivised personal bonus.
The hiring manager happy to consider a Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS) or APC level candidate.
Ideally, you will be living within 45-minutes from Gloucestershire. Relocators to the local area will also be considered.
Your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence by Matthew Clackson. Please call our office on 07825 081 393 or alternatively send your CV (at this stage do not worry if it's not up-to-date) directly to Matthew@beachbaker.co.uk, and for many more property jobs please visit our website www.beachbaker.co.uk.