This global asset manager is looking to make a key hire within their Real Estate team. With over £100 billion in assets under management and a market leading investment platform in place this operation is renowned for sourcing alternative real estate investments and adding significant value to their investment funds.
Based in London the successful applicant will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team responsible for underwriting and financially analysing investment opportunities whilst playing an active role in the asset management and sale of the Fund's investments.
Finance experience is required along with previous experience in real estate investment banking or real estate private equity. Applicants MUST have an Analytical background and possess a University / Master's Degree that conveys this.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Constructing and preparing various complex Excel financial models including IIR's, cash flow analysis and structuring.
- Presenting investment conclusions to senior management and board members for approval. Participate in underwriting and investment committee discussions.
- Working alongside Asset Management teams when assessing new investment opportunities and monitoring the existing portfolio.
- Detailed financial and market research and analysis that impact decisions on new equity investments of the firm.
- Filtering new investment opportunities and performing asset / market level due diligence.
- Working alongside the investment team to Analyse the investment performance including maintaining and updating investment valuations and financial models as well as keeping track of relevant market activities.
Numerical talent is a must for this position as the nature of the role dictates effectiveness working within a pressurised, dynamic and fast-moving environment. High level of expertise in Excel and the ability to build financial models is also a prerequisite along with good written skills in order to write IC Memos with supporting research.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package, lucrative bonus along with the opportunity to work with at one of the world-leading real estate investors within the private equity arena.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply should you possess the relevant experience highlighted above.