My client is a leading mixed amenities retailer with an extensive portfolio nationwide. They are looking for an active commercial surveyor to work on a variety of assets with a large pipeline building for 2018 and beyond. You will be expected to create and continue to grow a strong pipeline of new opportunities; ensure strong relationships with key stakeholders within towns and cities within the UK.
- Support the Property Acquisitions Director across all property matters within the business, covering retail, warehouse and office premises.
- Undertake Acquisitions, Lease Renewals and Rent reviews across the retail portfolio.
- Assist with the presentation of property submissions for the board meetings.
- Support the acquisitions strategy planning with location reports, including demographic info.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Retail, IT, Buying, Finance, HR)
The successful candidate will be MRICS and possess 2/3 years PQE. You must also be able to show evidence of developing a network of contacts within the property market.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative commission structure along with the opportunity to have full exposure to a prestigious, well known Retail Portfolio.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com