An Acquisitions Analyst with strong modelling and Microsoft excel skills is required to join my client's specialist operation. Efficiency and accuracy are both very important in this role as you will often need to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the high standards of work product expected from this team. This operation provides a new approach to affordable housing utilising institutional capital to provide significant numbers of homes across London and the UK.
This is a significant opportunity for an Analyst with a background in real estate and a relevant degree (in finance or real estate) to progress their career at a market leading registered provider. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Assisting senior members of the team with putting together appraisals and bid packs for investment committee
- Populating investment appraisals
- Adhoc analytical projects to assist in the acquisitions process
- Liaising with other departments across the business
- Undertaking accurate and through research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals
The ideal candidate will possess residential experience and be proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits along with the opportunity to work at a constantly expanding investment company.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com