Valuation Surveyor (In House), London, £80 000- £100 000 pa + Corporate Benefits
An International Bank is looking for a Valuation Surveyor (In House) to support the existing team in valuing properties for existing and new loans based in the London offices. Providing loans on transactions up to £100m, across both the commercial and residential sectors.
The Valuation Surveyor will be responsible for providing risk appraisals on the suitability of the real estate assets as collateral to the loan.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Providing reports on market, rental and capital performance
- Presenting to Senior UK & International teams discussing the assets
- Providing summary of property performance (both on a portfolio and asset by asset basis)
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Be MRICS Qualified
- Have a good understanding of the 'Red Book'
- Preferably have exposure across all asset classes
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Valuer to move 'in house' and work at an established Bank. Please contact George on 0782 538 0252 for a confidential discussion.