Beach Baker Property Recruitment is currently working with a successful independent property consultancy to recruit a Team Administrator who will provide professional admin & secretarial support to its Building Consultancy team in London.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To produce all correspondence, documents, reports and presentations to deadlines and company standards, using audio and digital typing where necessary.
- Deal appropriately with the Surveyors mail and urgent messages, items for signature and confidential information.
- Establish and maintain effective systems for filing, information retrieval, and for the reproduction of documents when required.
- To generate invoices and expenses as and when required using the in-house system
- Co-ordinate the team's diaries where necessary, ensuring travel and accommodation arrangements are made and all necessary paperwork made available.
The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience within a similar role, property related experience would be beneficial. They will also need advanced skills in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint & Excel, plus audio & copy typing abilities.