Surveyor- Occupier Management, W1, Up to £35,000 pa + Corporate Benefits
A leading independent property consultancy is seeking a Surveyor- Occupier Management to join their W1 offices. Working in the established team providing a comprehensive occupier management service advising the client on how to use their operational portfolio most efficiently.
The role will involve:-
- Management of lease events (rent reviews, lease expiries, break options and assignments)
- Inspection of the client's properties advising & negotiating with landlords on consents and disputes (to include service charge reconciliations)
- Budgeting and forecasting on operational costs (repairs, rent, rating etc.)
- Management of transactions (both acquisitions & disposal)
In order to be considered for the role you WILL:-
- Be MRICS Qualified
- Be confident and client facing (as you will be liaising with key stakeholders)
- Hold a UK driving licence
This a great opportunity to carry out broad role with an established private partnership with a clear career path.
Please contact George for further details on 0207 734 5856.