Beach Baker is currently working with a renowned commercial property consultancy to recruit a Senior Property Administrator in its City based office. Working as part of a small team within a larger property management department, this person will assist with the management of investment properties for prime international clients.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing high quality Property Management Administration to the team
- Administration of property management data
- Preparing digital and hard copy reports for client meetings and internal purposes
- Liaising with tenants, dealing with queries and the arranging of tenant meetings and building inspections
- Monitoring and overseeing the progress of tenant applications for Landlord's consent
- Managing insurance schedules and liaising with tenants/insurance brokers on insurance matters
- Attendance at team, client and department meetings, and production of meeting minutes
- Support to team on business development and setting up new property management clients
- Assisting with due diligence for property purchases and disposals
- Undertaking, monitoring and reporting on fee forecasting and billing for the team under the supervision of the client Director
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with invoice/payment queries
- Liaising with the Client Finance team on the processes surrounding the production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations and rent raising reports.
- Liaising with the other Property Management teams including Facilities Managers and Helpdesk Administrators
In addition to a strong property administration background, the ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills, a high level of attention to detail, and be competent in MS Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint. Previous use of Tramps accounting software is desirable.