Beach Baker is currently working with a leading commercial property consultancy to recruit a Senior Facilities Administrator in the West End, working with an Estates Management team for a high profile prestigious client.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To act as office manager for the Estate Management Office, to provide a safe, well maintained and operationally efficient environment for the facilities management and service provider team.
- Be responsible for the management and housekeeping of the client's Marketing Suite, assisting with the booking and hosting of internal and external events.
- Management of the service charge budget and expenditure. Monitor and report expenditure throughout the year to the client.
- Ensure IT, stationery, catering supplies, PPE and welfare facilities are efficiently managed, regularly audited and replenished as required.
- Administrative requirements for the FM team including P2P, invoicing and Health and Safety administration.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with clients, tenants and the wider business.
- Monitor works conducted/service provided by suppliers.
- Prepare data for inclusion in management reports.
- Monitor and report in respect of health and safety and environmental compliance.
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies - e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR.
- Complete administrative tasks as required to include use of systems, filing, inventory management etc.
In addition to a facilities administration background, the ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with high level clients. They should also have strong IT skills including in MS Word & Excel.