Beach Baker is currently working with a leading commercial property consultancy to recruit a Senior Estates Assistant in its Birmingham office, providing Occupier Management services to two key corporate clients.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Act as the key administrative point of contact for all property specific queries from a range of sources, both internal and external, in respect of the Client's property portfolio.
- Liaise with landlords, agents and tenants to resolve property issues.
- Undertake periodic inspections of properties in line with contract requirements to identify any property issues and any opportunities to enhance use of the property.
- Assist in management of vacant space and subtenants.
- Preparing repairing liability summaries from legal documentation.
- Responsible for collating and submitting monthly fees.
- Liaising with Client's legal team for advice where appropriate.
- Advising Client on licence applications and insurance claims.
- Analysing and manipulating data from client database.
- Dealing with applications for landlords consents, with reference to lease conditions, liaison with external consultants and solicitors where necessary.
- Assisting with service charge invoices, recharges, annual budgets and variance reporting.
In addition to a strong property administration background, the ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with high level clients. They should also have experience in reading commercial leases to extract relevant information, and use of property management systems such as TRAMPS and Horizon.