This firm are a leading strategy consultancy, offering solutions through project management in the healthcare sector. This expanding company have an increasing number of prominent clients on their books, and this growth has consequently enabled them to recruit another member to their team. The candidate will be working in a non-corporate working environment, situated in modern offices in the heart of Birmingham's business district.
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with clients
- Thorough knowledge base of the company's expertise and services, to progress working relationships with multiple clients' in the healthcare sector
- Arrange, facilitate and lead in meetings and other project activities
- Manage space planning, option appraisals, delivery of projects, feasibility studies etc., in regards to proposed and approved developments
- Produce client's Capital Project Management procedures using various software, assigned by the client
- Handle the planning and delivery of projects, both on-time and within budget
- Graduate (building or engineering discipline)
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional institution (e.g. Association of Project Management)
- Extensive PQE (at least over 5 years), preferably working in healthcare/construction/public sector environment
- Substantial project management/managerial experience
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Motivator, proactive and positive, works well under pressure
- Clean driving license (and prepared to travel when required)
On offer is a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience) + benefits.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not get a response within 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful for this role. For many more property jobs, please visit www.beachbaker.co.uk.