Beach Baker Property Recruitment is working with a leading Bristol based commercial property consultancy to recruit a Senior Client Accountant in its Property & Asset Management team.
This is a full time permanent position based in Clifton. A competitive salary is offered, plus benefits including car allowance, discretionary bonus, 25 days' annual leave, pension scheme and life insurance.
Working alongside the Director, this role will encompass all areas of client accounting with responsibilities including:
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of client accounting records, including client statements and/or profit and loss and balance sheet reporting, VAT and other tax reporting, charges to tenants and clients, rent deposits, and bank, cash, and service charge reconciliations, maintaining and collating supporting information as required.
- Ensure that services are delivered in accordance with the agreed contract.
- Attend client meetings as required and work with clients to understand their needs, interpret requirements and respond as appropriate
- Provide advice and guidance to team members
- Compile, check and deliver regular reports in accordance with agreed timescales
- Assist in internal and external audits of financial information, procedures and controls
- Work as an assistant and deputy to the Director of Client Accounting
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a Client Accountant role within a commercial property environment, with a thorough understanding of the principles of financial & management accounting and knowledge of RICS, VAT & NRL guidelines. Experience of using Tramps or Bluebox property management systems is desirable.