This Award Winning International Property Consultancy are looking to expand their Building Surveying team due to continual growth within the Building Consulting group. The group provides expert advice to commercial property occupiers, developers and owners throughout the UK on all aspects of the Building Surveying industry.
- Building consulting advice to public and private sector clients
- Take responsibility for dilapidation, due diligence and neighbourly matters
- Develop and maintain key client relationships
- Assist in management and development of junior team members
- Technical due diligence surveys
- Dilapidations advice for both landlords and Tenants
- Building condition reports
- Schedules of condition
- Building Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Party Wall negotiations and neighbourly advice
- Advising owners and occupiers on the use of buildings including maintenance and statutory responsibilities
- Project monitoring
To be successful in this position you will need to be MRICS and have relevant PQE across all Building Surveying disciplines ideally with a focus on party wall matters. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary for liaising with internal and external clients and colleagues. You need to have a pro-active approach to work and be commercially minded to be able to identify areas of future development.
In return for your hard work, positive attitude and skills you will receive competitive market based salaries, car allowance, performance related staff profit share scheme, above average holiday allowance, pension etc... This company value their employees and continue to support their team with internal and external training to enable them to develop their skills and further their career.
If this is a role which is of interest to you then please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role with Charlie@beachbaker.co.uk or +44 (0) 207 734 5856. If this is not the role for you but you are looking for a new opportunity for yourself or looking to add a new talented surveyor to your team, then please get in touch.