Associate Level Retail Agency Surveyor, London
Basic Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 Base + Lucrative Commission structure
This dynamic commercial property practice is currently recruiting an associate level retail agent to join their expanding London team.
The position will involve working within the retail & leisure property market in east London and the west end advising Landlord & Developer clients on a number of retail led developments. The successful Surveyor will advise on the commercial spaces targeted at these retail occupiers.
- Relevant London experience and great business development skills.
- Experience in advising Landlord/Developer clients on improving their holdings by implementing retail leasing strategies and advising on commercial strategy - including tenant mix, retail positioning, commercial letting terms & spec, market analysis, place-making, commercial marketing and meanwhile uses.
- Producing consultancy reports on retail strategy for developments in viability stages; to support planning process.
- New business generation - creating pitch documents and presenting to prospective clients.
- Lettings - co-ordinate negotiations with occupiers on behalf of the Landlord (client).
The successful candidate will have broad experience in the retail & leisure sector and be a proven fee earner. MRICS essential.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a lucrative commission structure along with the opportunity to work with a prestigious client list and some of the most sought after developments in east London.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org