Beach Baker is working with a leading UK property consultancy to recruit a multi-site Facilities Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of the management and service delivery for a portfolio of multi-tenanted office and industrial properties in Bristol and the South West.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious growing team with an expanding portfolio of clients and properties. It is anticipated that the FM will spend 60% of their time in Bristol and 40% between the other properties with travel required. A competitive salary is on offer plus car allowance and benefits.
The main duties of the role will include:
- To prepare and manage service charge budgets in consultation with the Property Manager
- Check and approve contractor invoices, ensuring work is completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Supervise the provision of services, holding regular meetings and inspections with both contractors and consultants.
- Instruct contractors responsible for PPM, ensuring work is within budget and completed on time.
- Organise and hold regular occupier meetings at the property, in consultation with the Property Manager.
- Report on the condition of H&S compliance within the buildings, ensuring H&S records are correctly maintained and up to date.
- Ensure safety, evacuation and disaster recovery plan procedures are in place.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced multi-site FM with the ability to manage staff and contractors, and have excellent communication skills in liaising with clients, tenants and other stakeholders. They will need to be able to work independently, use initiative and make decisions on the management of the properties. Candidates should also be a BIFM member, and have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.