Beach Baker Property Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading independent property company to recruit an experienced Property Manager / Block Manager in North West London. Based in Pinner, this person will be responsible for managing a portfolio of around 300 leasehold units in high end developments across North West London and the nearby Home Counties.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Extensive liaison with Clients - building and maintaining good relationships.
- Compile and monitor service charge budgets.
- Undertake financial planning.
- Understand the parties to a Lease, the relationship between the respective parties and enforce the covenants as set out therein.
- Attend and inspect the managed buildings on a regular basis.
- Prepare and negotiate the scope of works for minor repairs and instruct and liaise with surveyors and contractors in relation to larger projects.
- Ensure the buildings are compliant with current Health & Safety, Fire Risk and Asbestos Regulations
- Attend client management meetings and Annual General Meetings when required. Some evening meetings will be necessary.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years' experience in a property management role, with a strong knowledge of leases and understanding of service charge budgets. They should have excellent communication skills and the ability to develop professional relationships. Candidates must have a full driving licence and vehicle. A car allowance is provided to cover any business travel required.