Property Management Senior Surveyor London
£38,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Full Benefits Allowance
Beach Baker is pleased to be working with this leading firm to attract a property management surveyor to join an international private practice, based from its prestigious Head Office in London.
MRICs qualified candidates will work closely with clients to manage the transition of assets into the property management function. You will join a young and sociable team, which offers opportunity for personal development.
The property management surveyor will undertake a full range of property management activities to include:
- Drafting and review service charge budget
- Reviewing service charge cash flow / budget and approving reconciliations
- Carrying out property inspections
- Preparing for client meetings
- Reading / summarising leases
- Identifying asset management opportunities
To apply for this role, please contact Jessica Smith on 0207 734 5856 quoting reference JS/GP/886621, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org