Beach Baker Property Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading UK private property company to recruit a Property Management Assistant in its London Bridge office. This is a full time permanent role working 9:00-17:30 Monday to Friday.
The company is a well renowned brand in the UK residential property sector with a portfolio of over 3500 rental property assets. The Property Management Assistant will primarily support two Property Managers with administration duties, and be a primary point of contact for customers, contractors and other departments within the business.
Duties of the role will include:
- To proactively manage and handle all direct customer contact/correspondence in a timely and professional manner to resolve enquiries whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Manage internal and external post and emails on a daily basis, only passing on to PM's if necessary.
- Produce all correspondence including letters, emails, mail merges, reports and presentations in a timely and professional manner.
- Scan, save and maintain documents and photographs onto electronic filing system.
- Coordinate property inspections for Property Managers, Surveyors, insurers etc.
- Compile and record property inspection reports.
- Pursue and obtain estimates from contractors in a timely fashion ensuring that tenants are kept fully updated.
- Arrange appointments and liaise with tenants, contractors, professionals etc.
- Obtain and record all necessary compliance reports, to include Asbestos reports, EPC's etc.
- Liaise with letting agents regarding new tenancies, ensuring keys in place, gas certificate supplied, works completed.
- Deal with check out reports, deposit releases and management of tenants during this process.
- Support property and asset management team with insurance claim management.
- Prepare and issue all standard job authorisation forms.
- Update and maintain property and health & safety databases.
- Produce and support the compiling of all necessary documentation for pre-contract enquiries.
- Undertake regular customer satisfaction surveys.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in administration and customer service, ideally with some property experience. Candidates should also have excellent communication skills and have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.