Beach Baker is currently working with a leading firm of chartered surveyors to recruit a Property Management Administrator as part of its new Property & Asset Management team.
This role will work closely alongside Partners and other fee earners in the team to provide a comprehensive corporate property management service to high profile landlord investors across all sectors and all regions of the UK.
The main duties of the role include:
- Maintaining and updating the property management system, maintaining property, unit and tenure static data.
- Review and approve receivable prelisting reports, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Liaise with property managers regarding lease variations.
- Leading the credit control process.
- Preparing monthly debtors and creditors analysis and bad debt provisions.
- Prepare and maintain service charge budgets in the property management system.
- Maintain the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Organise and update the electronic filing system for the team.
- Review and archiving of files on a regular basis.
- Ensuring bid documents, reports and all other correspondence are dealt with and despatched by or on behalf of fee earners in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Attending and minuting tenant meetings.
- Attending periodic inspections.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in commercial property management support, with a good knowledge of service charges, lease documentation, and property reporting / finance. Previous use of Yardi would be an advantage. Candidates should also have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong business relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in a professional partnership within a property management team. A competitive salary is offered plus excellent benefits package including 26 days annual leave, staff profit share scheme, pension, life assurance, private medical cover and season ticket loans.