Beach Baker is pleased to be working with a specialist retail asset management and consultancy firm to recruit a Property Coordinator for its growing team. This is a full time permanent role based in West London.
The Property Coordinator will provide support to retail & leisure consultancy projects through rent & service charge modelling, P&L analysis, property law and coordinating partners involved with the projects. The role will also be responsible for coordinating estate management practices, focusing on asset management issues, landlord & tenant matters and ensuring consistency across the portfolio in terms of rent reviews, lease renewals & management reporting.
Key duties of the role include:
- Support the delivery of each of the consultancy projects - taking responsibility for the asset management elements and ensuring third party agencies deliver to the required timelines.
- Assist the business development work of the company by coordinating the process of bidding for contracts/tenders, with the support of the central management team.
- Alongside the Retail Project Manager, develop robust internal review processes and project plans, to ensure all consultancy projects are delivered on time and to the required standard.
- Coordinate a review of the company's current asset management procedures, work with the operations teams to address changes required to deliver consistency.
- To be the point of contact in the central management team for all daily asset management tasks, with the aim of increasing income levels onsite and to ensure statutory compliance levels are achieved.
- Maintain up to date tenancy and vacant unit schedules for all sites, working with the operations team to increase occupancy levels and onsite standards of presentation, creating reports internally and for clients on a monthly basis.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a commercial property administrator / coordinator role and a good understanding of commercial leases, service charges and landlord & tenant matters. Previous experience in retail property / asset management is highly desirable.