With deep experience in the real estate and financial worlds, my client has a unique understanding of its clients' challenges and offers a simple, flexible approach. Undertaking property finance differently with flexible, competitive loans. They are growing swiftly so are seeking to recruit an analyst to come and join their dynamic and motivated team in London.
My client provides competitive short-term property finance using a flexible approach to the market. With a senior leadership team made up of some of the best minds in the Real Estate and Financial worlds, this company are in a unique position within the market and have a large pipeline building for 2018 and beyond.
- Prepare detailed financial analysis for the firm's investment activities including cash flows forecasts, loan book monitoring and other investment activities.
- Assist with due diligence on assets and potential borrowers.
- Work closely with senior management to assist with the preparation of business plans,budgets and forecasts.
- Conduct ongoing quantitative analysis to support decision making.
- Coordinate the development of annual business plans and quarterly reports and assisting in the on-going financial variance reporting with finance team.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills and possess a minimum of 2 year's experience in this relevant field.
What We Offer:
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits along with the opportunity to work with a strong client list.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org